A user-friendly and map-based tool for real-time monitoring to:
- Enter, modify and delete traffic incidents (accidents, roadworks …) including type, duration, location and lane information
- Check detailed traffic information including absolute and relative speeds, traffic coverage, traffic incidents layers, travel time, delays …
- Make Time Distance (T-X) Diagrams, showing the evolution of traffic flows over time on detailed route segments
- Detect Automatic Incident based on sudden and unusual traffic formation.
A user-friendly and map-based tool for historical monitoring and analysis to:
- Check travel time evolution over a period of days on pre-defined routes
- Analyze traffic movement and patterns on and around road junctions and intersections
- Count the number of cars, bicycles or other transport means passing a specific location
- Make Historical Time Distance (T-X) Diagrams, showing the evolution of traffic flows over time on detailed route segments over a pre-defined period
- Analyze the accessibility to see how far people can travel in 15, 30 or 45 minutes on a typical day (e.g. Monday at 8 am) by car or using multi-modal transport
- Map the starting point and destination of travelers
- Analyze the density of traffic to calculate how many vehicles have passed a certain location at a certain time
- Provide parking analytics on parking timer and payment tracking, on-street and off-street parking availability and time-to-travel to parking.
The data can be:
- Static (e.g. in case of the time of opening of a parking area)
- Semi-dynamic (e.g. during festivals)
- Dynamic in case of crowd sourced information.
Be-Mobile also offers analytics on demand. If you have a specific mobility analytics request which is not listed above, feel free to contact us.