Be-Mobile is very successful in selling large ITS projects to its media, navigation and mobile customers In Belgium.
To be able to deliver these projects in a qualitative and timely manner Be-Mobile is looking for a national Project Manager who will be in charge of:
- developing and managing assigned projects to ensure successful delivery of project objectives within the defined parameters of cost, scope and quality.
- consulting with external customers and project stakeholders on project initiation statements, project definition reports, project status reports, business cases, and benefits realization estimates.
- developing work plans and work programs, including estimates and resource requirements; communicating project status and being the project advocate; taking responsibility for risk and issue management.
- Continuous improvement of it’s own program and project management capabilities and of solution delivery to business clients. Participating in and facilitating post project/phase reviews to cultivate a “learning organization”.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Higher degree and eagerness to learn
- Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing multiple medium-scale projects from definition through implementation, involving internal personnel and consultants;
- Ability to manage one to five medium risk projects concurrently, including multi-phase and multi-track projects with up to 20 project team members;
- Experience in delivering fixed price project including P&L (profit and loss) management.
- Standard project methodology (such as Prince II) knowledge and practice. Certification seen as a plus.
The values that make a great Project Manager in our team are:
- Client minded with a real ability to manage client expectations to both best benefits of client and Be-Mobile;
- Driven towards results, strong focus on project delivery but also a teamplayer, willing to share knowledge and experience
- Taking ownership and natural tendency towards continuous improvement.
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
You will work in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team, where you will be part of our ambitious expansion plans. As we want to keep our team healthy and promote team work, we organize the following activities:
- Weekly group fitness at the office (not to worry, it’s optional)
- A foosball table
- Team events
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, which we will explain during the selection process.
Do you recognize yourself in these requirements?
Apply now! Send your motivation and Cv to Elke Rottier (HR@be-mobile.com) and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking for more information, feel free to contact Elke Rottier on 0468/21 55 76.