As Service Delivery Manager you are responsible towards the customer for the end-to-end service delivery, managing the incident, problem, request and change management. You are responsible for the set-up, implementation and follow- up of the long term service & contract agreements in the data information services:
- Manage the maintenance activities in order to meet the customer and business demands;
- Fostering of good consultation and communication structure with the internal and external stakeholders;
- Implement a successful service delivery approach throughout your team, resulting in SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction;
- Monitor and report on all services delivered against SLA’s (KPI based), and moderate the service delivery meetings;
- Strive to optimize the financial profitability of your assigned contracts.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent proven by at least 4 years of services management experience;
- Proven experience in the development of successful service contracts plans, growth targets and service strategies;
- ITIL concepts are part of your daily work, you manage to apply them into practice and convince others of the added value;
The skills that make a great Service Delivery Manager in our team are:
- A strong sense of priority setting;
- The ability to work under pressure and think clearly in challenging situations in a logical manner
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
You will work in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team, where you will be part of our ambitious expansion plans. As we want to keep our team healthy and promote team work, we organize the following activities:
- Weekly group fitness at the office
- A foosball table
- Team events
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, which we will explain during the selection process.
Do you recognize yourself in these requirements?
Apply now! Send your motivation and Cv to Elke Rottier (HR@be-mobile.com) and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking for more information, feel free to contact Elke Rottier on 0468/21 55 76.