To strengthen our C-ITS team, Be-Mobile is looking for a Test Engineer who is interested in working in a cutting-edge, socially engaged environment. You will be testing our C-ITS core platform and applications. Your main responsibilities include:
- Creation of test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications
- Running of test scenarios and reporting on defects via market standard tool such as JIRA
- Providing insight on progress, anomalies, risks and risks associated with the project
- Delivering input for the test plan; breaking down system into testing components and producing test specifications for these components
- Advising on test strategy, test techniques and test environment
- Participating in and facilitating post project/phase reviews to cultivate a “learning organization”.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- A Bachelor’s degree or minimum 3 years of experience in software testing
- Knowledge of the V-model and Agile methodology and being able to apply it on different projects
- Experience and knowledge of structured tests and the main standard tests methodologies
- Demonstrate analysis capacities and interest in the domain
- Desire to work in an innovative information systems environment and develop a career in testing
- Knowledge of automation tool is a plus.
The skills that make a great Test Engineer in our team are:
- Good mastery of Dutch and English
- Have an eye for the details and being quality driven
- Stress resistant.
You will work in a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team, where you will be part of our ambitious expansion plans. As we want to keep our team healthy and promote team work, we organize the following activities:
- Weekly group fitness at the office (not to worry, it’s optional)
- A foosball table
- Team events
- We provide an interesting total remuneration package, which we will explain during the selection process.
Do you recognize yourself in these requirements?
We are happy to hear from you! Send your motivation and CV to Elke Rottier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your Cv and motivation matches with our vacancy of Test Engineer, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Good luck!